Please note: We are having such an AWESOME response! So, I really do not know how long this will last. We had no idea the great response we’d receive. So, my advice is sign-up now, and share this with every online entrepreneur you know.
PRWeb.com FREE $200 Press Release Offer Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I did everything you said, $200 is not credited to my account, where’s my coupon code?
You must attend the New User Orientation Webinar. At the end, Mario will share his contact information, you email him and he’ll give you the coupon code within 24-hours. There was some delays for the first week of registrants, but that is all taken care of.
2. Where else can I learn about Online Publicity/Public Relations?
Please search my Category: Publicity/Public Relations archives.
3. I attended the Webinar, will I receive the coupon code soon, I want to send out my press release now?
Did you contact Mario? His email is mario<at>emediawire<dot>com.
4. In the Webinar do I need to “phone” in? Or can I use my computer?
You can phone in with a landline. I recommend, and other international participants have successfully used Skype.com to call from their computer at the same time as the Webinar.
5. I know nothing about PRWeb.com or press releases. What do I do?
a. Read my Publicity/Public Relations category archives and follow the links.
b. Sign-up now for this offer and attend the Webinar. You will literally learn everything you need to know about Online Search Engine Optimized Press Release Distribution, with the services only PRWeb.com offers. Mario speaks to all novices, but even Public Relations Professionals (paid PR colleagues of mine) have found this Webinar to be extremely informative, and educational.
6. Is this offer for Real? WHY is it free? What do I really have to pay?
Yes, it is free. You will not have to pay a cent to participate, not even the $10 donation to use their services. $200 covers that and more. It’s free to subscribers of my Empower Me Now eNewsletter, and who actively complete PRWeb.com’s Webinar.
7. Is this only for women?
8. This is such a great offer, I have no idea what to use this one press release for?
Mario, Joe (the President), all of PRWeb.com and I highly-recommend that you focus your very first press release on you target market’s keyword phrase. We recommend highlighting one keyword phrase per press release. Click here for the best keyword search tool to help you get started.
For example, my first press release was “international women entrepreneurs”.
9. I don’t have time, but I want to participate?
Have a staff member attend the Webinar and contact me to write the press release, my Virtual Assistant I have special just for this offer (stated in the P.S. of the original post).
10. What if I’m already registered to use PRWeb.com?
In the directions, there’s side-notes for those who already use the services.
I have updated the original post to answer most, if not all of these questions. It is critical that you (a) follow the directions verbatim, and (b) read the testimonials of Webinar graduates to have best understanding of the entire process.