Since my website/blog/server was just down for at least 5 hours…I’ll make this important post short and sweet!
Part III: Online Press Release versus Pay Per Click Campaigns
Listed below are the Top Reasons Why an Optimized Online Press Release (Specifically, one $200 PRWeb.com press release) is Better Than A Pay Per Click Campaign, based on my research, case studies, etc.
Additional testimonials are welcomed in the comments below…and I’m sure this post will shock many of you…especially die-hard Pay Per Click Campaigners. No, I’ve never used, nor needed to Pay Per Click campaign. I know too many horror stories, and a bunch of success stories…but, given my (and my clients’) huge success with Our free $200 PRWeb.com Press Release…you will never see EmpowerWomenNow.com on the sidebar of Sponsored Ads.
- Online Press Releases results in the Natural Search Engine versus Sponsored Ads, which have better click through rates
- Cheaper option, one-time $200 PRWeb.com press release have been more effective than a consistent $200 Pay Per Click monthly campaign option
- Faster, nearly immediate traffic affects from an Online Press Release rather than watch-and-wait Pay Per Click results
- Long-lasting affect of one Online Press Releases lives forever on the web, while Pay Per Click Campaign is good only the day(s) you pay for, hence no long-term affect
- Online Press Releases increase your website/blog Google PageRank, since it’s a static page with viral marketing affect, that Pay Per Click can NOT do at all!
- Online Press Release can optimize your website/blog with anchor texts for link-backs of your personal choice…try that with Pay Per Click…oh, wait: You Can’t!
- Online Press Release is a static page that you can link to on your website/blog creating a “conversational” and connect-the-dots between the producers and the end-user your targeted audience.
- Online Press Release has a syndication RSS feed attached that you can distribute to others to publish, or put on your website/blog for others to publish…or even better: publishers “chose” to subscribe to your feed themselves. Wow…talk about targeted audience staying in touch with you! You better have great ad copy and landing page copy to create a fraction of this success with a Pay Per Click Campaign.
- Online Press Release is an optimal communication tool with bloggers! Trackbacks allowing you to connect readers directly to your blog, other bloggers can connect to your blog or press release, and well…Trackbacks just rock! You’ll see where, who, and how often your online press release is picked up…of course with live links embedded, watch your search engine ranking go up baby! What’s Pay Per Click doing for you again???
- Online Press Releases is optimized for social bookmarking sites, social media and networking is on fire baby! And, Online Press Releases allow you to get bookmarked, saved, shared and distributed to your community of friends and/or networks, such as delicious, digg, etc. Pay per what’s the other option?
- Online Press Releases have detailed statistical packages that allow you to track and test keywords and phrases, titles, images, quotables, etc. therefore you can update and edit if it doesn’t meet your needs and/or expectations…yay, you can edit and update Pay Per Click campaigns to change a word or 2…all for what!? A one-time shot in traffic!?
NOT worth my efforts!
I very interested in your thoughts, comments, and opinions about this subject.